|Sat 9:00 AM THA (2||MONTGOMERY SUNS (38-24)|
|TUSKEGEE HOUSING||Mon 7:00 PM THA (5||TUSKEGEE HOUSING (19-17)|
|Fri 5:30 PM THA (1||TUSKEGEE HOUSING (35-29)|
|TUSKEGEE FLYERS||Sat 3:00 PM THA (3||TUSKEGEE HOUSING (0-0)|
|Sat 9:00 AM THA (8||MONTGOMERY SUNS (0-0)|
|TUSKEGEE FLYERS||MONTGOMERY SUNS|
|Wed 6:00 PM THA (4||SHORTER PIRATES (0-0)||Fri 7:30 PM THA (7||MONTGOMERY SUNS (0-0)||(9||MONTGOMERY SUNS (0-0)|
|SHORTER PIRATES||Thu 8:00 PM THA (6||SHORTER PIRATES (0-0)|
USSSA is the industry leader in promoting world-class athletic events because we specialize in providing some of the finest
competition in the country. We offer you the same quality competition
regardless of whether you are affiliated with a Recreational YMCA Team or a Local Select Team or a Nationally
Competitive Travel Team--We roll out the red carpet for everyone in Tuskegee!
Simply put USSSA has raised the standard for quality athletic events.
USSSA is the industry leader in Alabama for one reason. We will not compromise when it comes to quality! Here are just a few things you can count on when your team
enters a USSSA event:
- We provide FREE! USSSA Sanction before March 1st!
- Starting a new team visit www.playusssa.com
- Instant response: We are full time USSSA professionals if you have a question we will answer it immediately via email and we will be there to help
you every step of the way starting a new team.
- ALL Players are required to be on the USSSA online roster at tip off.
- Pool play schedule generally posted by Tuesday night 9pm at www.usssa.com
- We provide Class 3 High School or NCAA Officials!
- Three FREE gate passes. Two Head Coaches and one team bookkeeper.
- Immediate Text messaging and email updates of pool game scores and bracket results at www.usssa.com No more waiting at the gym until midnight to find out what
seed your team will be or
how your team placed. Just go to our USSSA web site!
- On-line entry available at www.usssa.com
All NFHS rules will apply except for timing. Teams will play four 7-minute quarters.
Clock will run continuously except for shooting fouls timeouts and injuries.
Clock will stop on all whistles the last two minutes of the 2nd and 4th quarter.
If necessary game will be the equivalent of one quarter played immediately after the championship game.
All fouls in the if necessary will result in bonus free throws. The 4th fouls in the if necessary game will result in double bonus.
- One Head Coach is required to check in with the tournament director 45 minutes before game time. We will start on-time and stay on-time at all USSSA Events.
-Except for the first game we will start 15 minutes early to keep the schedule on-time. So please be warmed up and ready to tip off.
- If a team pulls out for any reason after the schedule is posted that team will forfeit the entry fee and will not play again until the entry fee is paid to the USSSA State Office.
-If a team forfeits any pool games that team cannot advance to bracket play! All travel request need to be emailed to us the Monday before. We will do schedules on
Tuesdays nights around 9pm.
- The USSSA Alabama State tournament is a requirement for playing in any USSSA National Tournament! www.playusssa.com
- USSSA basketball events are strategically located in destinations you and your entire family are sure to enjoy. Our staff of trained professionals spends countless hours
-working to provide you with the most fun both on and off the basketball court.
- USSSA tournaments will fill up quickly so make plans now to participate in our World Class events in March April May and June!
-Contact AD Drew for registration or additional information is posted on our website www.playusssa.com
- Tournament Director: AD Drew Cell (334) 539-2086 email@example.com